Thursday, December 2, 2010

CRYING T.T


Today i cry again and again.. i dun know how many times do i have to cry all night..

i listen to THE SONG all night long. i put it on my blog.

yeah i try to forget you.. repeat.. I TRY! but the longer i try, the harder the memories of you to fade away! SOOO SORRY FOR NOT FORGETTING YOU AS FAST AS YOU FORGET ME!
I won't ask anything from you but i just want you to let me loving and missing you as long as i can...

Sometimes i feel i already forgot you, sometimes i feel i can't resist you from my life and memory! i thought if i dun see you for almost two months i'll be alright! i am wrong! sooo SORRY! i do feel guilty about this feeling, i just can't help myself.

I MISS YOU


i never regret to love you so freaking much

No comments:

Post a Comment