Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WHY???

ex dearest,
sorry for writing this...

i write here just to let you know that i'm alright. can't say i'm sad to see you go.. cause i'm not.. well i'm not!

it just that i feel something is not going rite? you ended up the relationship just like clicking your finger. you never care about my feeling.. i know that you love her.. but at least think of our future. the 1 and a half month relationship went like nothing.. at first you're like an angle.. at last you are a JERK! i repeat JERK!.. fine, i won't disturb you.. this second relationship of ours were meaningless rite? tq 4 saying that! really appreciate! at least think first before you act!

well, so long... bye :)

"And I’d go back to December all the time It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missing you Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine I’d go back to December, turn around and make it all right I’d go back to December all the time "

No comments:

Post a Comment